Have you received funding from the Department for Education’s Voluntary and Community Sector Grant?
Are you considering how you will take forward your capacity building action plan?
Your organisation could benefit from our support:
- Our large team of third sector advisors offer extensive practical, business and civil society experience. We match organizations to experts whose skills best meet the support requirements.
- Over 150 organisations have already benefited from our tailored capacity building support in the youth, health and arts sectors through our management of the Youth Sector Development Fund for the Department for Education and the Health and Social Care Volunteering Fund for the Department of Health.
- We have detailed knowledge of the DfE Capacity Building programme, having conducted diagnostic assessments and developed capacity building action plans for CSOs funded through the DfE programme.
- We worked closely with the Department over the last three years – through a period of significant change - and we understand their requirements.
- We offer expertise in evaluation, Social Return on Investment and outcomes measurement, to demonstrate impacts from government funding
- Our advisors will work with you and your board to help you find solutions
Meeting your support requirements and ensuring value for money
You organisation will be supported to deliver excellent, value for money services. Our partnership provides focused, tailored support which can help your organisation achieve sustainability. We offer expertise in:
- Funding and finance - financial and management information systems, fundraising expertise, income generation, accountancy, social enterprise models, social impact bonds, business planning, procurement and financial health checks
- HR and workforce development– staff and trustee training and up-skilling, SMT coaching, advising and implementing HR plans, developing HR policies and practices, performance management, accreditation
- Governance issues, board development and advisory groups
- Partnership development
- Quality marks and intellectual property
- Succession planning and sustainability
- Evaluations, social return on investment, and outcomes measures
- Communications and PR expertise
- Marketing, website development, digital and social media
- IT and technology expertise
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Safeguarding, volunteering and youth participation
What should I do next?
Call Hilary Newman on 08454 580053 for an initial conversation to find out more. Alternately, email any questions to Hilary.Newman@uk.ecorys.com.